Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2019

All About Me

I am a star because I know lots of words and I can use them in my writing.

  • I am good at drawing and colouring. 
  • I am good sharing.
  • I am good at helping students who are hurt and sad.
Super Cool Facts about me:
  • I am a kind person
  • I am a loving and caring person.
  • I show the world I care for God's creation by putting glad wrap, foil, and plastic bags in the inorganic bin, the food scraps in the organic bin and the milk bottles, newspaper and card board in the recycling bin.
  •                                                by Jaeden

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jaeden, I enjoyed reading your autobiography, All About Me. I liked reading that you are a caring and kind person who helps others when they are sad or hurt. Keep up the good work Jaeden.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.